Clone trooper lieutenants wore blue Phase I clone trooper armor during the earlier years of the Clone Wars. In the last years of the Clone Wars, they wore Phase II armor, but didn't wear different armor than other clone troopers in the platoon, because different armor distinguished them by division.
ARC trooper lieutenants wore ARC trooper armor, which consisted of kamas, rangefinders, pauldrons, and sometimes a hidden weapon. Even thought they were different, they still had blue markings on their armor.
Clone trooper lieutenants occasionally wore painted armor to match an environment they were going to battle in: An example is camouflage for a forest habitat.
- CL-33/890 (2nd Lieutenant)
- Unidentified ARF trooper lieutenant (Teth)
- Hero of Cartao
- Jedi Trial
- Reversal of Fortune
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Republic: Into the Unknown
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- "Ambush"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- "ARC Troopers (Episode)"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- "Clone Cadets"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- "Rookies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- "The Hidden Enemy"
- The Clone Wars: Headgames
- The Clone Wars: Prelude
- The Clone Wars: The Pengalan Tradeoff